Overview of day:
This day is perfect for those of you who would like to know more about shamanism, how to journey and to meet your power animal.
Together we will explore the roots of shamanism and how you can apply this in your own life. We will cover the basics of journeying and then guide you to the different realms to connect in with your guides.
In the afternoon we will spend some time connecting and and meeting your power animal, before crafting a sacred tool which you can use to aid your connection as you continue on your path.
Who is this workshop suitable for:
Anyone can attend this workshop, whether you are new to shamanism and haven’t ever journeyed before, or you are more experienced but would like a refresher or more information on some of the basics.
The workshop is designed to help participants:
- Explain how shamanism can be a path to inner and outer transformation
- Learn about the history of shamanism, which dates back to at least 100,000 years ago
- Journey to the Upper and Lower worlds
- Meet your animal spirit guide or power animal and start to work with their energies to aid you in your life
- Craft a sacred tool which you can use to support you in your ongoing shamanic work
- Meet like minded people and join a growing community here in the northwest
Location and time:
The workshop will start at 10.30am and finish at 5pm.
We will spend the day in a beautiful old barn behind a great pub close to our home and Anglezarke Moors near Chorley.
The address is The Bay Horse, Babylon Lane, Heath Charnock, Chorley, Lancashire, PR6 9ER
What to bring:
- An open mind!
- Your journal
- Your drum or rattle if you have one, but we have spares if not
- A blanket to wrap yourself in, and a cushion for comfort
The price of this day is £50 per person which includes lunch.
Please let us know of any dietary requirements upon booking.
You can book by either clicking on the paypal button below or sending a cheque to Nicola & Jason Smalley, 2 Red Row, Hut Lane, Heath Charnock, Chorley, Lancashire, PR6 9EG.
This workshop is also running on Saturday 21st November