Thank you for booking a place on our online Tribe retreat.
Please check your inbox for details on how to join us for our weekend and add the dates and times in your diary.
If you don't find an email from us please be sure to check your spam, promotions and trash folders as sometimes they end up there!
If you still cannot find your email please get in touch with us here.
IMPORTANT - The email from us includes a link to Zoom which will enable you to register for access. It's important that you do this right away to ensure things flow smoothly.
The Schedule for the retreat
- 7:00pm – 9.00pm: Welcome, circle opening and shamanic journey
- 9.30am – 10.30am: Wildflower meadow meditation and poetry morning practice
- 11am – 1pm: Tribal talk and shamanic journey
- 4.30pm – 5.30pm: Pop-Up Talk on tree spirit medicine & Ash (optional)
- 8.00pm-10.00pm: Visioning and Healing drum bath to the setting Solstice sun
- 9.30am – 10.30am: Waterfall meditation and poetry morning practice
- 11am – 1pm: Tribal talk 'going forward and coping in-between'
- 4.30pm – 5:30pm: Closing ceremony and goodbyes
Join our Retreat Facebook Group
We have set up a special Facebook Page for this retreat, so that everyone can connect in with each other in the run up and during our gathering. Follow this link to request to join, as we will be using this space for some of the sharing through the weekend.
Learn how to unlock the secrets of ancient wisdom for a more connected, creative, empowered life.
Shamanic Drums and other sacred tools.
Visit our online shop.