Sacred drumming circles are popping up across the UK and are growing fast. They are different to a normal drumming circle, as drumming is just a small part of the evening.
Together like-minded souls gather for one evening a month to connect in with each other, and the Otherworlds.
Our circles are progressive. When you first come along you will learn how to journey, which is our way of connecting in with the Lower and Upper worlds, our guides, our higher selves, our inner wisdom. Each month, following the Wheel of the Year and the moon cycles, we will draw on the energies which are available to us at that time to bring about healing and transformation. We work on ourselves, our inner worlds, as well as our planet and all the Beings who we share it with.
Coming along will:
- Give you that sense of being in a community and connectedness with others
- Help you connect in with a higher power
- Induce relaxation and healthy emotional release
- Enable you to heal and transform
- Give you that ‘natural high’
It is an opportunity to learn and practice a whole range of shamanic and earth based spirituality tools and techniques. In our circles we:
- Work with the natural earth energies in the Wheel of the Year
- Work with the moon energies
- Work with the universal energies
- Use sacred tools such as the drum and the rattle
- Create sacred space
- Work with power animals and animal spirit guides
- Work with plant spirit medicine
- Use ritual and magic
- Use sigils, symbols and sacred geometry
- Work with the Upperworld, including Arch angels, Spirit Guides and Ascended Masters
- Work with the Lowerworld including the Sidhe realm – nature spirits, elementals, faeries, elves and sprites and ancestors
- Work with the Elements – Air, Water, Fire and Earth
- Work with the Spirit of Place
No experience is necessary. Just come with an open mind. Many people come not knowing what to expect, or why they have been drawn to shamanism. This is completely normal, and it won’t be long before it all clicks into place and makes sense…. well as much as anything can make sense in this extraordinary world we live in…