Join A Monthly Circle
We run two kinds of Shamanic Journey Drum Circles. One Circle is for people who live local to us and can attend in person at one of three venues in the northwest of England.
The other Circle is online and anyone can join in live wherever they are in the World, so long as they have an internet connection. Each month we have a new progressive theme, and will support you on your path.
Touching in regularly like this will:
- Give you that sense of being in a community with like-minded people
- Help you connect in with a higher power
- Explore and experience shamanism
- Meet and deepen your connection to your Spirit Guides
- Touch in with some personal and spiritual development
- Provide space for you heal and transform
- Give you that ‘natural high’
Circles starts at 7.30pm and lasts for around 2 hours.
They run nine months of the year, not in January, May or September.
Please note, in 2020 we are not running circles in July due to holiday plans.
Second Monday of the Month
The Barn, Berkeley Drive,