Workshop dates for 2016:
Sunday 3rd July – FULL
Sunday 9th October – FULL
We have no more dates running in 2016. If you would like to come along to this workshop look out for 2017 dates being released via our newsletter.
Overview of day:
This day is perfect for those of you who would like to know more about shamanism, how to journey and to meet your power animal.
Together we will explore the roots of shamanism and how you can apply this in your own life. We will cover the basics of journeying and then guide you to the different realms to connect in with your guides.
In the afternoon we will spend some time outside in a local woodland. During the course you will go on a journey to connect and and meet your power animal or animal spirit guide.
Who is this workshop suitable for:
Anyone can attend this workshop, whether you are new to shamanism and haven’t ever journeyed before, or you are more experienced but would like a refresher or more information on some of the basics.
The workshop is designed to help participants:
- Understand how shamanism can be a path to inner and outer transformation
- Learn about the history of shamanism, which dates back to at least 100,000 years ago
- Journey to the Upper and Lower worlds
- Meet your animal spirit guide or power animal and start to work with their energies to aid you in your life
- Meet like minded people and join a growing community here in the northwest
Location and time:
The workshop will start at 9.30am and finish by 4.30pm.
We will use as our base a beautiful old barn behind a great pub close to our home and Anglezarke Moors near Chorley. Part of the day will be indoors, and if the weather is fine, part outdoors in a local woodland.
The address is The Bay Horse, Babylon Lane, Heath Charnock, Chorley, Lancashire, PR6 9ER.
Please click here for directions, and also for accommodation details if you are looking to stay overnight.
What to bring:
- An open mind!
- Your journal
- Your drum or rattle if you have one, but we have spares if not
- A blanket to wrap yourself in, and a cushion for comfort
- A chair or blanket you can use to sit on outside
- Some warm clothes – the barn can be chilly in the morning, and we will also be spending time outside if the weather is fine
The price of this day is £60 per person which includes a pub lunch.
Please let us know of any dietary requirements upon booking.
You can book by either clicking on the ‘add to cart’ button below or by bank transfer to Nicola & Jason Smalley. Please email for our bank details.
Please read our Terms & Conditions for booking onto our workshops & retreats.
|9th October 2016