Where do our Circles run?
We run shamanic drumming circles in:
(click on the link to be taken to a page on each Circle where you will find the address)
- Wilmslow – 1st Monday of the month (except Sept-17 when there is no Circle)
- Lancaster – 1st Thursday of the month (except Sept-17 when there is no Circle)
- Preston – 2nd Monday of the month (except Sept-17 when there is no Circle)
- Chorley – 2nd Tuesday of the month (except Sept-17 when there is no Circle)
- Stockport – 2nd Thursday of the month (except Sept-17 when there is no Circle)
Do I need to book a place?
No, there is no need to book – you can just turn up.
What are the start and finish times?
7.30pm to around 9.30-9.45pm
How much does it cost?
£10 for the evening
Do I need to bring my own drum?
Do I need to let you know if I am planning to come along?
If there is a Circle you are interested in, drop us an email and let us know and we will add you to the reminder list for that Circle (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Do I need experience in shamanism in order to come along?
No experience is necessary. Just come with an open mind. Many people come not knowing what to expect, or why they have been drawn to shamanism. This is completely normal, and it won’t be long before it all clicks into place and makes sense…. well as much as anything can make sense in this extraordinary world we live in…
What is a shamanic drumming circle?
Sacred drumming circles are popping up across the UK and are growing fast. They are different to a normal drumming circle, as drumming is just a small part of the evening.
Together like-minded souls gather for one evening a month to connect in with each other, and the Otherworlds.
Our circles are progressive. When you first come along you will learn how to journey, which is our way of connecting in with the Lower and Upper worlds, our guides, our higher selves, our inner wisdom. Each month, following the Wheel of the Year and the moon cycles, we will draw on the energies which are available to us at that time to bring about healing and transformation. We work on ourselves, our inner worlds, as well as our planet and all the Beings who we share it with.
What are the benefits of coming along?
Coming along will:
- Give you that sense of being in a community and connectedness with others
- Help you connect in with a higher power
- Induce relaxation and healthy emotional release
- Enable you to heal and transform
- Give you that ‘natural high’
It is an opportunity to learn and practice a whole range of shamanic and earth based spirituality tools and techniques. In our circles we:
- Work with the natural earth energies in the Wheel of the Year
- Work with the moon energies
- Work with the universal energies
- Use sacred tools such as the drum and the rattle
- Create sacred space
- Work with power animals and animal spirit guides
- Work with plant spirit medicine
- Use ritual and magic
- Use sigils, symbols and sacred geometry
- Work with the Upperworld, including Arch angels, Spirit Guides and Ascended Masters
- Work with the Lowerworld including the Sidhe realm – nature spirits, elementals, faeries, elves and sprites and ancestors
- Work with the Elements – Air, Water, Fire and Earth
- Work with the Spirit of Place